Tastin n Racin is promoted to the general public in several ways including:
- KZOK 102.5 FM – 140 ads
- The Seattle Times- 50,000 programs inserted in home delivery papers along the I-90 and I-405 corridor.
- Issaquah Sammamish and Beyond Magazine - delivered to 25,000 homes in Issaquah and Sammamish areas.
- Reporter Papers, and its associate papers in the surrounding areas.
- Groupon Specials
- Mandeals.com specials and features
- Posters- 750 units distributed throughout I-90 and I-405 corridor.
- Pocket Program- 10,000 units distributed in East King County retail outlets and at festival.
- Social Media, such as Facebook and Twitter
- Press release sent to over 50 Radio, TV, Newsprint, and digital media.
- Website-State of art website.
- APBA posters that are distributed nationally.
- Band websites. The bands that perform at Tastin n Racin promote our festival with links to our website from theirs
- Hydroplane camps. Boats competing at Tastin n Racin promote our festival with links to our website from theirs.
- Sponsors who participate at Tastin n Racin often times create links to our website from theirs encouraging customers to come visit them.
- Vendors who participate at Tastin n Racin often times create links to our website from theirs encouraging customers to come visit them.
|East Side Journal||6/9/1997||6/8/1998||6/4/1999||6/4/2000|
|King County Journal||6/14/2004|
|Seattle Times||6/6/1998||6/8/2003||6/12/2005||6/7/2007||6/8/2007||2008 Part 1 2008 Part 2|
|2001||2007 KZOK Radio Ad||2007 Comcast TV Ad|